Monday – First day of workweek… no work! 🙂
I do not have work for today. Before, I usually use my days off to date or just to go out of the house. Today is different. Although I went out early in the morning for an appointment with my doctor, I decided to spend the rest of the day in the house.
I was browsing through my files when I found my old project on the novel “Tuesdays with Morrie”. You could watch it by clicking the link below:
Tuesdays with Morrie is a novel that talks about life. Watching this video once again made me reflect about some important tenets of life:
- Love is the only rational act.
- At times when I think life is unfair, I cry… I rage… I mourn… and then, I detach.
- I want you to remember me, and I want you to know my story.
- When you know how to die, you know how to live.
- We must love one another or die.
- By allowing yourself to dive in these emotions, you’ll experience them fully and completely.
- Aging is not just decay, it’s growth.
- Money and power are not substitutes for tenderness.
- Love is how you stay alive even after you are gone.
- Marriage is a very important thing to do, and you’re missing a lot if you don’t try it.
- All throughout our lives, we need others to survive.
- Forgive yourself, then forgive others.
- Death ends life, not a relationship.
Whenever I have the opportunity to stop and reflect, I often am reminded on how much I need to work on my character to become a better person.
This is how I spent my Monday vacation. 🙂