The Mind Museum

The Mind Museum located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, is one of the best museums in the country. Its modern, interactive, and mind-stimulating exhibits would make you read, observe, feel, think, and learn!

hello

Upon entering the museum, you will be greeted by the talking robot named AEDI! It will give you preliminary instructions on how you could enjoy your tour in the museum.

scientist

This scientist-looking lady (oh, I forgot her name) approached us and asked if we want to try this certain cat-ears gadget that would react depending on the thinking process that is going on in your mind.

pussymachineShe placed that gadget on my head and clipped something on my ears. The pussy ears started to move. She asked me to solve an Algebraic problem (patay kang bata ka!) haha! As I was solving, the ears kept on moving (nakaka-distract kaya!). According to her, it signified that I am thinking (ahem!) and then after solving the equation, she asked me to relax. So I pictured myself in a beautiful beach resort reading a nice book. To my surprise, the pussy ears stopped moving! (Amazing!!!)

Here are the other highlights in the museum:

amino

Just look at my giddy face because of the chocolate!!! At the back of it, you could see its molecular structure! hahaha!

Just look at my giddy face because of the chocolate!!! You could see its molecular structure at the back!

Newton's Cradle!

Newton’s Cradle!

WhirlpoolAn enthralling exhibition of gravity and centripetal force.  By watching balls spiral around a transparent funnel, visitors will be able to see that the effects of gravity in a playful way.

Whirlpool
An enthralling exhibition of gravity and centripetal force. By watching balls spiral around a transparent funnel, visitors will be able to see that the effects of gravity in a playful way.

green

thunder

a game area where guests can create their own allotropes, and thus help them understand why carbon is such a versatile atom!I want to create sugar sana, C6H12O6 kaso it is complicated (parang status lang sa fb) hahaha! So I just created water H2O para mas simple ang buhay!

I initially wanted to create sugar (C6H12O6) however, it is complicated (parang status lang sa fb) hahaha! So I just created water (H2O) para mas simple ang buhay!

I just hope that schools could have this whenever they teacher students the different parts of the cell :)

I just hope that schools could have this whenever they teach students the different parts of the cell 🙂

The Van de Graff Static Ball! This is one of my favorites. Well, the picture was quite blurry kasi tawa ng tawa yung nag-take ng picture na yan. Hahaha!

Frequencies.Press a button on each of the 7 tubes to see how varying pitches are translated into different wavelengths.

Frequencies.

animalia

earth

Do I belong? hahaha!

Do I belong? hahaha!

The first T.rex exhibit in the Philippines is named Stan, after Stan Sacrison, who in 1987 discovered the most complete male T.rex skeleton ever unearthed.  It is cast from the real fossils.

The first T.rex exhibit in the Philippines is named Stan, after Stan Sacrison, who in 1987 discovered the most complete male T.rex skeleton ever unearthed. It is cast from the real fossils.

paleonthologist

Space Suit

Space Suit

woman in the moon :)

woman on the moon 🙂

The vehicle in Mars... You could control it and play with it!

The vehicle in Mars… You could control it and play with it!

Those are just some of the things that you could see in the Mind Museum. There is also a 3D presentation that you could watch. Planetarium there is also nice and comfy! 🙂 You’ll not have a stiffed neck after watching because the chairs there are designed for planetarium.

Visiting the Mind Museum is such a mind-stimulating experience!!!

16 Comments on The Mind Museum

1. Winford Vailes
    April 21, 2013 at 7:16 am (8 years ago)

“Nice Post. Es realmente un muy buen artículo. Me di cuenta de todos los puntos importantes. Gracias “

• Audrey
      May 4, 2013 at 2:37 am (8 years ago)

Gracias! 🙂

2. Lauretta Fanguy
    April 25, 2013 at 9:36 am (8 years ago)

Quelqu’un peut-il s’il vous plaît dites-moi pourquoi mes posts sur ce forum disparaît tout le temps. J’ai posté 3 fois et ils sont tous partis. Était-il trop long ou quoi?

3. Kassandra Rosemore
    April 25, 2013 at 9:14 pm (8 years ago)

Je pense que c’est le facteur de l’anonymat. Un lecteur régulier se sent comme une partie d’une communauté, et donc, même s’ils sont en désaccord, ils seraient plus enclins à le faire civilement.

4. tongkat ali
    April 30, 2013 at 9:39 pm (8 years ago)

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the excellent work.

• Audrey
      May 4, 2013 at 2:30 am (8 years ago)

Thank you! Nice to hear from you. Glad to know that you are enjoying this simple blog! 🙂 happy reading!

5. Je
    May 8, 2013 at 9:45 am (8 years ago)

Hi! I enjoyed reading your “Date a Girl Who Teaches” entry. I hope to read more of your blog posts if I have the time. I stumbled upon this entry because I saw a photo of you with a friend of mine. The scientist-looking lady’s name is Uzziel Perez, by the way. 😀 Kudos!

• Audrey
      May 9, 2013 at 12:07 am (8 years ago)

Hi Je!
      Thank you for spending some of your precious time in this blog. Hope that you’ll visit again!

Kindly say hello to Uzziel for me! 🙂

6. Guillermina Fiedtkou
    May 15, 2013 at 6:00 am (8 years ago)

He venido a este foro para reunirse y pedir información sobre este tema. Esto me parece material de sitio muy agradable e informativo.

• Audrey
      May 15, 2013 at 10:43 am (8 years ago)

Muchas gracias!

7. DypeNalp
    May 15, 2013 at 9:29 am (8 years ago)

“Godlike morning, considerable afternoon, maybe merit eventide! Sometimes non-standard due to you absolutely much; offer you so much pro your prayers suited for me, in return sentient beings, object of Buddha, from where all sentient beings earn their happiness.

• Audrey
      May 18, 2013 at 5:40 pm (8 years ago)

Thank you DypeNalp!

8. Tanie rolety wrocław
    May 17, 2013 at 1:36 am (8 years ago)

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post. Tanie rolety wrocław http://louq.org.pl/?p=5854

• Audrey
      May 18, 2013 at 5:39 pm (8 years ago)

Awww… thank you Tanie!

9. Jada Yanuaria
    May 17, 2013 at 1:26 pm (8 years ago)

Muy agradable e informativo artículo desde todos los ángulos. Por favor enviar más!

• Audrey
      May 18, 2013 at 5:37 pm (8 years ago)

Gracias!